K so….. As a first post I want to give y’all a little more than just “hey! I’m new here, how are y’all?”
Instead of all that awkwardness, here’s some little things about me that you won’t find on my about page:
- I am a proud native of Georgia aka Go Dawgs (because literally no other Georgia sports team is all that fantastic right now…)
- I am a recent graduate of Georgia College (#gobobcats), where I studied Mass Communication and Marketing
- My style honestly kinda ranges: so yes, I typically do dress more on the side of “southern classic” but I also have days where that’s not necessarily true…..if I’m honest, some days I look like a hobo and that’s alright 😉
- I sell Rodan + Fields products on the side and absolutely love their stuff ( I will definitely write a post about my favorite products for y’all to check out!)
- I LOVE TJ MAXX — okay, I love my boutiques but anywhere I can get a good deal, I’m all for it — may or may not also get lost in the home goods section, ya feel?
- I was a dancer (ballet, jazz, tap, hip-hop)– ya girl did it all
- I went in to college as an aspiring College Gameday reporter (still workin’ on that dream okay…)
- I’ve worked with a couple brands while in college, some were boutiques, some were jewelry companies and then recently I’ve done one with Fab Fit Fun boxes and Sand Cloud — so stay tuned for those codes in coming posts.
- Some of my favorite places to shop: DressUp, Target, Ulta, Home Goods, TJ Maxx (as previously stated), Lizard Thicket, Kendra Scott….yeah I’ll get to the rest later on 😉
- I love people and if any of y’all ever have a question, seriously feel free to email me or drop a comment down below, I’d love to hear from ya!